SkyOS Beta Build 5550 available for download
Highlights of this release:
- The new QuickFilter widget
- Archiver using the system wide plugin architecture for archive unpacking
- Improved SkyGI Widgets
- Improved Login and Installer including progress bar
- MMX/SSE and improved MTRR support which results in better VESA perfomance
- Factory. Utility used for building/porting software
- Support for Mono
- New ports like Apache, APR, VLC, Perl, ...
- Weather Service and VMware Tools Service
- New Software Store
- WebServer Service
- Many improvements for developers, high POSIX compatibility, new gcc/ld, new debug support like malloc debugging, gdb, gdb server and many more
- 206 fixed bugs since last beta, 1179 fixed bugs in total
- And many more.
More frequent builds
From now on, a new build will be available every one or two weeks for all beta testers.