This is the first public release of my SkyFS/BFS viewer. This is a GUI application, a windows driver is for somewhere in the future.
Read below before downloading:
* runs on windows xp (does not work on vista yet)
* view files and folders on both SkyFS and BFS partitions
* copy single files from SkyFS/BFS partitions to your fat/ntfs partition.
* does currently only read actions so it should not alter your partition table or any partitions.
* generates a debuglog to identify problems that may still exist.
* Right-click action menu (properties window is only for files and folders, not disks or partitions)
* Some attributes may not show up correctly in the properties window due to binary format.
* Application may crash when copying large files (+200MB)
* Application and progressbar may stop responding during file copy (large files). Application should continue as normal when file copy is done.
* Vista not supported.
* Only copies files to the folder where the application is located. Selecting a custom location is not implemented yet.
* Overwrites files in the local folder when copied twice.
* memory leak when copying files.
Use this program at your own risk.
When you encounter a problem or crash, please send me the debuglog.txt along with an explanation about what you were doing, when it crashed, ...
Email: peter.speybrouck+skyfs _@_ gmail.com